Today I tried to do some paper casting. I figured that since the pulp is easy enough to make and I had a stone cookie mold I would give it a go. I made some pulp pressed it in the cookie mold, squeezed some of the water out and popped it out of the mold. I can't say that I'm happy with it. I will have to get some clay additive to add to the pulp next time and I'd also like to get a deeper grooved cookie mold so that the details come out better. This one came out okay. It's not smooth which the clay additive will help with and I think I need to press the pulp down a bit more. I was afraid I was going to press it right out of the mold but we'll see how it drys tomorrow. I'm going to let it air dry over night and see what it's like tomorrow.
In the picture you can see the cookie mold with the paper casting next to it. I accidentally took off the corner to the envelope trying to get it out of the mold.