Today I decided to play with my wire jig a bit more and try some different thing other than writing with it. I didn't like the first two I made.
I had a tough time trying to figure out the best way to begin and end the flower. I was much happier with the next two that I made. :)
I think that I like working with the heavier gauge wire. The light blue one, of the first two I made, was a higher gauge than the rest. It's tough to keep the higher gauge wire to keep it's shape after you take it off the jig. I'll have to play some more sometime. I have an even lower gauge that I used to use to make rings for chain mail I'd like to try using, but that will have to come later.