Friday, February 17, 2012

Day 48 - Birthday Present

This past week was my grandma's birthday. I figured I'd go and make her something small. A little mini note book that she can carry in her purse or put by her phone to make notes in. I was making it today and ran into a little problem. One that I'm sure grandma wouldn't mind, as grandma likes the special handmade gifts, even with there flaws. I..um...well...wasn't paying attention when I glued down the light yellow paper and the picture and...well...I glued it on upside down and backwards. (sooooo mad at myself for not checking before I glued. It's like the carpenters rule - measure twice, cut once. It should have been check twice on the orientation of the papers and glue once.) Sigh. It's one of those things I can't believe I made that mistake, so disappointed that I did it. And I really liked the notebook too. I'm sure that grandma will love it regardless of the mess up. Heck she might not even notice, (or at least I can hope that she doesn't notice.)

No comments:

Post a Comment