Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day 42 - Green Key Bookmark

Today I began looking at CSAs. Now I loved our CSA from last year but with the fear of gas prices going up I started looking closer to home. Alas all the ones closer to home are more expensive. It seems that the money we might save by not having to drive as far might be lost by the initial cost of the CSA. Still got a lot of thinking about this to do and not much time to do it in. Most CSA's close at the end of March for sign ups. I better get deciding.

I was singing "Oh crappy day!" (hehe a play on "oh happy day") earlier today as it was gloomy, gray and snowy. So to brighten today up I took some time today some beading and made a little bookmark (or book thong as some people call them...it just makes me laugh. Hehe.) It's a green satin cord with some aurora glass beads and green Swarovski crystals with these cute little silver keys at the ends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment