Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 6 - The coolest bag clip ever!

So today's creative/crafty thing had to be something relatively quick to do as I've been wicked busy today. On the phone, shipping and running around all over the place, not to mention taking care of the kids and animals. On my way around Michael's today, (yeah I was just there yesterday, I live there,) I found a really large paper clip. The best thing about it was that it was on clearance. I love love love to clearance shop...just as my hubby and the bank account. It cost me a whole $0.20 :) Which was great because not only is it cheap but something we could really use as all of our bag clips seem to disappear. I painted it up with a design and added some stickers and this has to be the coolest bag clip ever:

Spiderman Bag Clip

No comments:

Post a Comment