Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 31- Needle Felted Heart

Update on New Years Resolutions: -I can't believe I've actually been doing this for a month now. So hoping that I don't run out of ideas. Just in case though if you know of a crafty type tutorial you'd like me to check out post it in the comments and I'll do that as one of my days things.
-As far as the whole diet/exercise thing goes...well I've lost 5 lbs so far. :) But...the exercise is a tough one. It's cold outside, the ground is mushy, and there's still some snow on the ground. (yeah I know, excuses, excuses..) I've been doing the weight watchers thing and I have to say that it's nice to be able to eat whatever with in reason. For instance I blew all my extra point for the week and part of the days on the dirt bomb the other week. This week I don't know what I'll do with them. I should start posting some of the really good recipes that I've been using (with modifications).
-I'm adding on another resolution (better late than never.) I want to purge my house. I want to get dumpsters or start filling up my two tipper barrels. I want to go back to minimalist living, only keeping what we use. I think there might be some good yard sales and donations box trips in my future. Right now I'm wishing that I could find some nice 7" square plates. We find that those work best for dinners and portion control. There seem to be few and far between. I don't want to go out and buy sets of dishes just for the 7" plates as I don't need anything else in the sets. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled.

On to today's crafty creative thing. I'm thinking Valentine's Day for this one. I needle felted a little heart. I'm still not great at needle felting but it's fun. Here's my heart:

No comments:

Post a Comment